The Functional Synergy Yoga Therapy Certification Program is a comprehensive program designed to develop you into a highly skilled therapeutic yoga teacher.
What you will learn can be divided into two broad categories:
- Therapeutic yoga techniques and program design that are proven to help people get well. You'll have the tools to work with many different clients who have different conditions.
- Instructions and guidance in how to work successfully with clients. You'll learn how to work with clients one-on-one, in group programs and in workshops. You’ll learn that it is in the space between the client and teacher where the healing occurs.
In the end, you'll be confident that you can teach your clients how to get out of pain and you'll have the information and tools to help them every step of the way.
Pre-requisite training:Kinesiology of Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga Intensive and the Certification Mentoring Package along with at least three months putting knowledge into practice prior to the application deadline.
If you have completed the pre-requisite training and are interested in applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Note - if you have trained with Susi before How To Teach Restorative Yoga and Improve Your Ability to See are accepted in lieu of the Certification Mentoring Package.
To Apply for the Certification Program, you need to:
- Teach 5 students successfully and provide case studies on their progress.
- Provide testimonials from these 5 people.
- Film a one hour session of you teaching a private session.
- The next session of the Yoga Therapy Certification program will start in August 2013. The application deadline is June 15, 2013. If you have not completed the pre-requisite training - you need to take the bundle of training in Vancouver in Feb 2013 or in Calgary in April 2013. You can get details and register at www.functionalsynergy.com/shop/trainings.