By Susi Hately, B.Sc. Kin, C-IAYT Yoga Therapist
With this video Susi shows you the pelvic floor contraction
- Contraction isn’t entirely a lift, the muscles also squeeze the orifices.
- A visual of hypertonicity and the impact on being able to contract and release.
- We want a strong and supple pelvic floor, one that is responsive.
Anatomy for Yoga Therapists: An Online Program
Coming up July 9 – applying anatomy to the therapeutic application of yoga – not just getting out of pain, but seeing and experiencing a whole new possibility for what your life can look like.
- Understand the relationship of the shoulder girdle and pelvic girdle and how they rely on each other.
- Why the piriformis is often wrongly blamed.
- Why hamstrings that feel tight are often stabilizing the pelvis.
For details and to register – click here.