Are you a desk worker who spends at least 4 hours a day typing or mousing? Do you have pain or strain in your neck, upper back, shoulders, elbows, wrists, lower or mid back, hips, knees or feet? Do you get eye strain by the end of the working day? Do you generally feel stressed out, or perhaps you feel a low level anxiety that seems to always be under the surface.
And you want to:
- release the pain and strain that is so common when working in front of a computer
- experience less strain in your eyes, and less headaches
- feel a greater sense of inner peace
Yoga for the Desk Jockey consists of quick stress-release yoga exercises, simple breathing and meditation techniques that you can do at the office, at your desk without having to change out of your business wear. They will help to release the tight muscles, strengthen the muscles that become weak, and help you to achieve a peace of mind that can handle the deadlines, curve balls and distractions that often occur in the day to day of working.
You will learn:
- how relieve shoulder, neck and back pain
- how to feel calm amidst chaos
- how to lessen computer stress
*please note that all products are sold in Canadian funds. Exchange rates vary depending on your location