We offer a variety of shipping options for getting your order to you. We can send your order with “Super Cheap Trackable Mail” with Canada Post or with “Super Fast” mail with UPS.
“Super Cheap-Trackable Mail” is the cheapest option available in Canada and the US. This option includes tracking within Canada and to the US. Most packages in Canada will be received within 4 business days, and in the US between 8-12 business days. The beauty of this option is that if your mail gets lost through Canada or US post, we will take care of it and can re-ship your order.
“Super Cheap – International” is the cheapest option available Internationally. With International deliveries there is no tracking, but it is less costly for you. Shipments can take between 2-8 weeks to arrive to your door.
“Super Fast” offers you ground service across Canada, to the US and internationally. You’ll get guaranteed delivery within 2-4 business days across Canada or in 4 business days to the US and 7-14 business days to most major destinations around the world. We’ll be able to give you exact time lines once your order is placed and we have your address details.
“Ultra Super Fast” offers slick, overnight service to major destinations around the world. Guaranteed, Trackable, Fabulous.
We love what we offer, but understand that it isn’t a fit for everyone. Here is our policy for returns:
- For books: If within 30 days of receiving your book, I haven’t convinced you that yoga is the greatest thing ever, or that anatomy isn’t truly interesting, please package up the book and send it back to us. We can’t pay for the return shipping, but we will happily refund the price of the book when we receive it. Be sure to package the book with love. If the book arrives back damaged, we won’t be able to provide a refund. (Note: we can’t refund your initially shipping dollars since those have already been given to Canada Post or UPS)
- For DVDs and CDs: Similar to the books above, we have a 30 day policy for DVDs and CDs. We need to receive the DVD or CD in like-new condition, so be sure to package it with love. We can’t refund the shipping amounts, but we happily refund the price of the DVD or CD. Note: If the DVD or CD has its packaging removed, or the plastic wrap is not on the case, we can’t accept it for returns.
- For E-books, Podcasts and Teleclasses: These are difficult to return, so we can’t offer a refund, but gladly accept your suggestions for future electronic downloads.
- For Yoga Props: For hygiene reasons, these are a final sale. If you are having trouble figuring out how to use a yoga prop you bought from us, please let us know and we’ll gladly walk you through the “how to’s”.
- For Events: Because Susi books her time at least 1 year in advance, pre-pays room bookings, travel and accommodations and reschedules her work, refunds are only available 6 weeks prior to the start of training. Refunds have a processing fee of 50% of the course booking.
- For Room Bookings in Calgary: Once a room is booked and in the event a student wishes to cancel, there will be no refund provided unless the spot is filled by another student. When the room is booked by another student, the original booking will be refunded the full amount paid.